For Individuals, Small and Medium Businesses, Partnerships.
- Tax representation – Building a strong defense against the IRA.
- Tax planning – Shaping activities and investments to minimize tax.
- Tax preparation – Crafting a return with strong support.
For Small and Medium Businesses: LLCs, Partnerships, Corporations.
- Business Accounting – Getting the Right numbers.
- Business Performance Analysis and Insights.
- Individuals: Financial Planning for College, Retirement, Giving.
Getting letters from IRS? Are you behind on filing your taxes? Is there an IRS or state audit afoot? Is the collections machine cranking up? Are Levies and Liens from the tax man looming?
I can help you analyze your issues with federal and state taxes, work on a way to minimize what you may owe, and help you get the pain behind you. As an Enrolled Agent, I am licensed by the IRS to represent taxpayers like you in examinations and audits, through management escalations and the process of appeals, and in negotiating collections. My job is to understand the tax law and the tax system, and to act as your representative in working out the best outcome we can attain for you. I am always available for a free initial consultation by phone, or for a meeting to review your situation.
- International income and taxation and reporting – for individuals and businesses.
- Complex investment income – MLPs, alternative investment funds, pass-through entities, and passive investments such as real estate.
- Returns for Partnerships, S Corporations, and other flow-through entities.
- Short sales, cancellation of debt and insolvency.
- Not for profits & Non-Profits – Information (990 Returns) and new applications for non-profit status.
- Military tax preparation – Active and Reserve.
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
Located in Ridgefield, Connecticut, I serve Connecticut and New York states, with a focus on Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY. I am often in Wilton, New Canaan, Weston, and Redding, CT, as well as North and South Salem, Bedford, Pound Ridge and Katonah in NY. Other clients are in Massachusetts, Maryland and North and South Carolina.
The picture above captures so my philosophy: Never go out on a limb without strong support. It shows the longest horizontal tree limb I have ever seen. It stretches more that 80 feet from a large and much-loved tree that is the center piece of my college campus. Adopted by the Class of 1908, that tree has grown for more than a 100 years of violent winds and strong storms. But look closely: you will see a few strong steel cables that give it key support.